CAQ Membership Benefits
The Center for Audit Quality can help your firm demonstrate its commitment to public company audit quality and shaping the profession's role and position in the new regulatory environment.
The Center offers resources to enhance the quality of your firm's public company audit practice, including:
- Representation of firms' views before the PCAOB and SEC
- A single point of access to the latest developments in accounting, auditing, and SEC rules and regulations
- Periodic updates on current issues through Webcasts and conference calls
- Special member-exclusive publications, technical practice aids, best-practices documents, etc.
The Center is currently pursuing other member benefits including affinity programs and relevant products and CPE (at favorable rates) to enhance the quality of your public company audit practice. Stay tuned for information regarding additional member benefits in the near future.
- Is Your Firm Searching for an SEC Disclosure Checklist? Join now for a list of tools to choose from.